The difference between i'way transfer and a taxi service
We do not extracharge for addtional services, such as baby seats, luggage and pets aboard. All the payments are cashless.
Taxi transfer in city Berlin
Booking airport transfers in Berlin
Berlin is the capital of Germany and its largest city both by the area, and population. The city lies on the rivers Spree and Havel. In Berlin, as in no other city, combines in itself the past, present and future: in architecture, in outlook and in the way of thinking of its inhabitants. After the unification of Germany, Berlin is experiencing a rebirth. Both eastern and western parts of the city are rapidly growing.
The transportation service in Berlin is highly developed the same as in any big city. Here, there is a subway (U-Bahn), city train (S-Bahn), tram (Strassenbahn), buses. Part of the tram and bus lines formed Metro-Netz, a network designed to enhance and complement the U-Bahn.
Public transport in Berlin consists of 1,703 kilometers of bus lines, 190 kilometers of tram lines and 479 kilometers of subway lines and trains. Extended system of all means of transport makes it easy, safe and inexpensive to get to any part of the city. But if you need a quick and convenient way to go from the airport or rail station, you would rather book the transfer from us. All of the Berlin transport is under the control of several companies — Berliner Verkehrsbetriebe (BVG — Berlin Transport Company), Deutsche Bahn AG (DB), S-Bahn Berlin GmbH, Verkehrsbetriebe Potsdam GmbH (ViP Potsdamer Transport Company) and others. They are partners of Transport Association of Berlin-Brandenburg — Verkehrsverbundes Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB — Berlin-Brandenburg Transport Association).Most of the transportation services are provided by the Berlin transport company (BVG), the largest public transport organization in Germany.
Besides the ground an underground transport there is also water transport in Berlin. In good weather it is good to make a voyage along the Spree. This river goes through the center, and flows into the Havel River in the Spandau. There, on the western outskirts of the city, on the Havel, is situated Wannsee Lake. In the other direction, upstream the Spree, there is a network of lakes.
The town has a ferry. The tickets for other means of transport are also suitable to it: F10, F11, F12 (all year round), F21, F23 and F24 (from Easter to early October).
There are three airports in Berlin, but only two of them are working now.
- Berlin-Tempelhof Airport is an Airport in Berlin, which functioned from 1920 to 2008. It is located in Tempelhof, inside the ring line of S-Bahn.
- Airport Berlin-Tegel Otto Lilienthal is an Airport in Berlin which became the only functioning airport here, after closing Tempelhof airport in October 2008. It is located in the administrative district of Tegel Raynikkendorf.
- Airport Berlin-Schoenefeld is located in the state of Brandenburg, in Dahme-Spreewald, in 22 km south-east of the city center. The airport is located at 48 meters above sea level, covers an area of 620 hectares, and thus is the largest airport in the region by the size of the territory.
The easiest way to get to the any part of the city from the Airport is to book (reserve) a transfer from us.
The main direction of flights of Tegel is the connecting air hub in Frankfurt-am-Main. Besides that there are direct flights to Europe, for example, to London, Paris, Vienna, Madrid, Milan and Oslo, as well as to St. Petersburg and Moscow (airline Air Berlin). In addition to flights to Turkey and North Africa, Tegel Airport is associated with New York's John F. Kennedy airport, Newark, Bangkok, Tel Aviv, Doha, Varadero (Cuba), Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic, Ulan Bator, and, from September 2008, Beijing.
One more way to get to Berlin is rail transport. There are four rail stations here. You may book the transfer to or from any of them.
- Alexanderplatz rail station is situated in the area of the same name and is one of the most important hubs in Berlin. There are several lines intersect S-Bahn and underground. The number of passengers it serves is third in Berlin.
- East Station Berlin Ostbahnhof is a major transportation hub of the German capital, which in its history, often changed its name. First it was the Silesian Station, when the GDR times, it was East Station, and from 15 December 1987 to 24 May 1998, it was called Grand Central Station, Berlin. Frequent changes of names sometimes lead to some confusion.
- Zoo Station is an important transport hub in Berlin. Under the S-Bahn station, there is the Metro. The station is located near the Berlin Zoo.
- Berlin Central Station is the largest and most modern railway station in Europe. It is also the main train station in Berlin, two-leveled, has 14 tracks. It began full operation two days after the grand opening in May 26, 2006.
To sum up, it is important to tell, that it does not matter, on which mean of transport you are going to come to Berlin or go from it, the easiest way to do this is to book the transfer from us.
Thanks for choosing “iWay express” and its premium berlin airport transfers service!
If you need a comfortable, timely and well — priced berlin airport transfer, then our company is right what you need!
Looking for a reliable and fast berlin airport transfer company? Then “iWay Express” is your best shot!
Hundreds of people visit Berlin every day. And in case they need to get to Berliner Dom or to Charlottenburg Palace — they prefer to do it with “iWay Express”! Why? Because our transfer service is the best!
Use affordable transfer services delivered by “iWay Express” today.
In order to reserve (book) the transfer from the Berlin choose location from the list above.
Book via mobile app
- Choose the address based on your location
- Book any vehicle type
- Pay via credit card
- Manage your rides using a personal account
Airport transfers in 120 countries worldwide
30 000 worldwide destinations are available at our website. Transfer can be booked online.
We are trusted by those who seek a guarantee of quality - business travellers, corporates, tour agencies and independent travellers. We adhere to the highest standards of quality in every city and we service to ensure your ride is safe and hassle-free.
Upon booking a transfer you already know the price. Unlike taxi service, the price of a transfer does not depend on the parking charges, daytime or weather conditions. Additional services such as luggage and pets aboard are free of charge. Our driver will meet you with a greeting sign and help you with luggage on the way to the car.Learn more about i'way transfers in city Berlin
We accept wire transfers and credit cards, no cash payment to the driver directly during the ride.
A fleet of all vehcile types and capacities. Choose any transportation: from economy taxi service for 3 people to a large coach for a big group. The following vehicle models are used for our services: Skoda Octavia, Ford Focus,
Volkswagen Jetta, Hyundai Solaris, KIA Rio, Toyota Camry,
Mercedes-Benz E-class, Mercedes-Benz
S-class, BMW 7, Audi A8. Minivans for 7 people such as —
Mercedes-Benz Viano are available as well. For a large group you can book a big bus or a minibus MAN,